Moved

If you've come here through a link from a fellow bloggers' blog... I've moved!

Summer Reading Poll #2 - and other stuff


Hello Book Buddies-

There was a decent turn out for our first poll. I have already tallied and deleted our first poll and created a second poll with only 10 choices. You can still vote for as many as interest you, but try to limit it to 4 books. You don't NEED to have a teen to participate in Summer Reading. This idea just branched off my desire to do something bonding this summer with my oldest daughter before she starts high school (YIKES!). I have gotten reading guides for all of the 10 choices in this round. As with the last poll, it will be available until whenever I log on Friday morning (May 30).Please spread the word to others that you think may be interested in joining our Summer Reading fun!



OTHER STUFF:
  • Also see the post below for info on my very first giveaway!
  • One of my current reads is Murder at the Bad Girl's Bar & Grill by N.M. Kelby available June 3, 2008. My contact at her publisher has agreed to let me raffle off my copy when I am finished! I'm just over 1/4 of the way through it and am loving it. So stay tuned for my review and raffle!
  • Don't forget to vote in the survey for Summer Reading, spread the word and comment on the post below to enter to win Dancing Above the Waves.
UPDATE [5PM eastern]: The link is working and page totals [in the widgets to the right] are current!

No comments: