Moved

If you've come here through a link from a fellow bloggers' blog... I've moved!

The Prometheus Project: Captured Douglas E Richards



As you may or may not remember from my review of book 1 of this series (The Prometheus Project: Trapped) I e-mailed the author to ask him some questions. He was impressed enough with the review that he sent me copies of Trapped and its sequel, Captured.

I enjoyed Captured even more than Trapped! I already knew Ryan and Regan Resnick. I knew how clever they are and how well they work together. In Captured the alien city under Brewster, Pennsylvania is invaded by an as yet unknown and unidentified being. There are even more challenges and puzzles for the siblings to overcome and solve. I don’t want to give away too much of the plot in this review. I just hope that Mr. Richards will continue with this series at some point.

Right now I'm reading Philippa Gregory's The Boleyn Inheritance at night. During the day I'll be reading What Your Mother Never Told You by Richard M Dudum.


No comments: