Moved

If you've come here through a link from a fellow bloggers' blog... I've moved!

Now here is something interesting

I came across a blog where, to promote his upcoming book tour, an author is making a contest out of giving away ARCs of his book. His name is J. Scott Savage, you can find the specific post here. I read an excerpt of the book and it intrigues me. I love the basic message that he has, "Every one of you has magic inside. All you have to do is start looking for it and eventually you’ll find it."

I have written an e-mail to him to enter to win an ARC of his book. By reading it and reviewing it I will be able to have one sent to a reader of my blog. So, what do you think? Sounds like a fun time!

1 comment:

J Scott Savage said...

Thanks for the mention, Kylee. Now if I can only manage not to hyperventilate, or implode or something until the ARCs come out. Breathe in breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.