Moved

If you've come here through a link from a fellow bloggers' blog... I've moved!

Vacation!

Matt and I have been together for 3 1/2 years and haven't once taken a vacation; not even as a family. Thursday morning (early morning.... 5 o'clock in the morning!) the four of us (Matt, me and the girls) are going get into the car for a 5 1/2 hour drive to my mom and step-dad's house in Maine. I cannot wait. I have all these visions in my head of hanging out reading, peace and quiet. I'm sure it won't happen quite the way I see it in my head, but a girl can dream.

Those of you on my Notify Me list will not be getting an update e-mail this Friday. There isn't anything to update. =)

I posted my review of Meg Waite Clayton's The Wednesday Sisters earlier today. I was planning on offering the ARC as a raffle, but (due to an unobservant delivery man) it was left where it could get wet and it did. So, I'm planning on waiting until it comes out and buy a copy to raffle off.

I got my ARC of Farworld: Water Keep by J Scott Savage yesterday and I'm SO excited!

Back Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm a Mainer!! Where are you going to be? It is a beautiful time to visit Maine, although make sure you bring jackets and pants. It is getting cold here in the morning and evening.

Jen
http://www.ListPlanIt.com